Struggling to write content for your business? Can’t come up with any ideas? Here’s how to get some words on the page and not get bogged down by writer’s block:
- Write badly. Write anything. Bad writing can be fixed, but a blank page helps no one.
- Apply bum glue. Most of the time you just need to sit there long enough, and something will occur to you.
- Think about why you are struggling, and see if there’s a way you can solve the problem for other people by writing about it.
- Consider the FAQs that come in via business enquiries. What are people asking for help with? Answer some of those questions.
- When in doubt, create a list – like “5 ways to bust through writer’s block”. Seems to have worked for me. 😉